You’ve heard about the big changes. InCelligence, CellSentials…. but what’s so great about them? We’re here to tell you! The reason it’s one of the most potent cell-empowering supplements on the market is the InCelligence Complex. What’s that you say? It’s a unique blend of ingredients that help to nourish, protect and renew your cells, which ultimately supports your individual health needs! They aren’t secret ingredients guarded from public disclosure. We want to share them with you what they do!
The InCelligence Complex is a unique blend of ingredients that can broadly support the activation of a network of cell-signaling pathways to support optimal cellular resilience and longevity, which supports your body’s ability to meet your individual health needs. While there are many health-optimizing pathways that the InCelligence Complex supports, there are two key processes it was designed to promote:
Endogenous antioxidant protection: Our bodies are equipped with a naturally powerful defense system that can protect against damaging oxidative stress: antioxidants that are produced within our cells, such as glutathione and superoxide dismutase (SOD). The InCelligence Complex contains nutrients that proactively stimulate the production of these endogenous antioxidants in addition to providing their own antioxidant activity. When combined with the additional antioxidants in the formula, including coenzyme Q10, beta carotene, and vitamins C, and E, Vita-Antioxidant with the InCelligence Complex provides significantly higher levels of protection.
Mitochondrial renewal through mitophagy: When mitochondria within a cell produce cellular energy (ATP), high amounts of free radicals may also be generated. While the natural antioxidants in the cell will neutralize many of the free radicals, some mitochondria will be damaged over time. Damaged mitochondria within the cell can cause it to work inefficiently. They will produce less ATP and more damaging free radicals. To maintain cellular efficiency, the cell initiates a natural response called mitophagy to degrade, remove, or recycle damaged mitochondria. However, age or other lifestyle factors may slow this process.
There are 8 powerful core ingredients in CellSentials:
1. Resveratrol Resveratrol is a unique antioxidant found largely in the skins of red grapes and is often referred to as the “fountain of youth” due to the fact that it is so effective in helping the proper functioning of our bodies. Wide-reaching benefits from taking resveratrol include protecting your cells from free radical damage, helping to maintain homeostasis in the body, and helping to support vibrant health.
2. Quercetin Quercetin is a natural flavonoid antioxidant found in plants which detoxifies our bodies and fights free radicals. Due to its ability to manage oxidative stress, it helps to support vibrant health and efficient functioning.
3. Hesperidin Hesperidin is a naturally occurring bioflavonoid found in citrus fruit which acts as a potent antioxidant that supports proper immune system functioning and naturally compliments the action of vitamin C in the body.
4. Rutin Rutin is a useful bioflavonoid found mainly in citrus fruit which acts as an antioxidant, neutralizing free radicals in the body. Rutin also helps the body utilise vitamin C and maintain collagen, the main building blocks of connective tissue.
5. Alpha Lipoic Acid Alpha Lipoic Acid is a vitamin-like antioxidant typically found in meat that is both fat and water soluble. It offers protection from oxidation both inside and outside the cell. Not only does it do this, it also enhance the body’s natural antioxidant system as it increase levels of glutathione, a natural antioxidant crucial in metabolic processes. Its main function however is to help our cells convert glucose (blood sugar) into energy. The fact that Alpha Lipoic Acid is easily absorbed in the gut and transported across cell membranes means it is able to work throughout the body, including the brain and nervous system.
6. Green Tea Extract Green Tea Extract is sourced from green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis) and contains antioxidants called green tea catechins (GTC). These antioxidants fight free radicals and oxidation, helping to maintain a healthy immune system and support vibrant health. Green Tea Extract has been used as an enhancer of longevity for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicines.
7. Meriva® Bioavailable Curcumin Meriva is a unique patented curcumin product which acts as a potent antioxidant. It also enhances the body’s natural antioxidant system by increasing glutathione levels, thereby aiding in hepatic detoxification and inhibiting nitrosamine formation. Meriva offers numerous health benefits, including supporting joint health and cardiovascular function, and helping to maintain the body’s normal inflammatory response through optimization of cytokine production. Meriva®† Bioavailable Curcumin is nearly 30 times more bioavailable than traditional curcumin extracts/preparations and its sustained release formula allows for an optimal curcumin blood level over time. 8. Olivol® Olivol is a patented extract that contains antioxidant polyphenols derived exclusively from olives. The polyphenolic antioxidants found in olives are not present in other common dietary sources. They are structurally distinct from vitamins, carotenoids, bioflavonoids, proanthocyanidins, and other antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables. These antioxidants may be one of the components of the Mediterranean diet associated with health and longevity.
The InCelligence® Effect
Together, these 8 powerful core ingredients communicate with cells, unlocking their natural protective and renewal processes. This ability to influence a broad network of physiological pathways can help build cellular resilience, empowering your body to meet your unique health needs.
Click here and buy your CellSentials now!
Now you know the mouthwatering details of our not so secret ingredients, when will you be trying them out for yourself?
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Use only as directed. Always read the label. † Meriva is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.